Famgee 20 PCS Furry Cat Toys Squeak Mouse Rattle Mice Cat Catcher Pet Toys with Feather Tails
- Package included: 20 Pcs Furry Mice Toys. Different color mixed in a bag,color send by random
- It can make a sound of rustling, Stimulate the cat’s instinct to catch it. They’ll be convinced they are real mice!
- The mice Feather Cat Toys will bring a lot of fun and energy for your cat. Satisfies your cat’s hunting instincts and encourages physical exercise through play. It will be more nimble and energetic.
- Material: Real Rabbit Fur + Plastic. Lenght of the body: 2″(5cm); Total Lenght includes the tail: approx. 4.5″(11.5cm)
- Cute, small, lightweight, funny.Suitable for all kinds of cats
Sold：195 Wished: 31 Followed: 44
These Mouse toys bring out the natural hunting instincts of cats and kittens. They provide hours of fun and exercise. They are a healthy outlet for a cat’s natural hunting instinct. Just imagine the cute appearance of your pets when playing with these furry mouse, you will also can’t help but laughing. A great gift for your cat.
Color: White, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Gray, etc(Different color mixed in a bag, color send by random)
Material: Plush + Plastic
Lenght of the body: 2″(5cm); Total Lenght includes the tail: approx. 4.5″(11.5cm)
Package Includes:20 x Mouse Toys
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
by Elizabeth Baldwin
There’s not much to say about these other than the fact that my cat loves them. He has even started to shun his other toy mice in favor of rabbit fur mice.I would give these 5 stars except that some don’t rattle very much. One of them was like this and now it doesn’t rattle at all. I worry that there was a hole in it somewhere and whatever they use to make the rattling noise may have been eaten by my cat.
The media could not be loaded.
We’ve had these mice for about a year now and it’s my kitties favorite toy, she’s always digging them out of her box. And as you can see she loves playing fetch with them. I did pull the feathers off only because I worry about my kitties eating them. As far as the eyeballs, I tried pulling on them to take them off as well but they’re on there pretty good. I saw another review that said they came off so I tried pulling on them but the one mouse I did try it with seemed fine. I have noticed my cats like the ones that rattle more vs the others we’ve bought without the rattles.
by Susan Wallace
My kittens love playing with these. You get different colors. They are durable and alot for your money.